Great relationships become the glue that keeps employees connected and engaged, even through tough times in the organisation.
The experience of relationships and the feelings of belonging are all determined by the quality of the 1-on-1 interactions with colleagues. As the saying goes, “people go where they feel welcomed and stay where they feel valued.”
In this session, participants learn to take personal responsibility for the quality of their one on one interactions with others, regardless of the prevailing culture. The better they get at relating well, the stronger the relationships they develop and the more they become able to unlock the creativity, innovation and commitment from the people around them.
As a result of attending this live seminar/webinar participants will:
- Understand the importance of taking time to discover strengths in differences
- Be more able to recognise and respect other people’s perspectives
- Understand how personality types influence how people think, feel and act
- Understand that people feel valued and appreciated in different ways
- Be able to communicate value and appreciation in ways that are specific and meaningful to the people around them