Often the challenge to working successfully from home or working remotely is not with the technology but with the human interface, especially the level of support from relationships at home.
Different expectations and assumptions around your presence and availability to be involved in home routines, chores and life can create tensions and stresses that impact on your ability to perform well in either role. Similarly, the blurred boundaries between work and home adds its own pressure in terms of switching off and being emotionally present at home. In this session we address the typical challenges of managing time, productivity and relationships effectively so that work from home is a success all round.
As a result of completing this live seminar/webinar participants will:
- Be able to understand more about their own priorities and workstyles
- Understand how to discuss and ask for the support needed to make ‘life’ work for both parties
- Start to develop the skill of staying connected and showing empathy to each other.
- Understand how to identify core values and develop a schedule that empowers them to live out their values and priorities, including time for their home relationships
- Understand how to establish healthy boundaries to minimise stress and achieve the life balance they desire