Supporting Wellbeing &
The quality of our Relationships can have an enormous impact on our wellbeing & mental health
With home, work and life having collided under one COVID roof, employee wellbeing & mental health rests on people’s ability to strengthen key relationships at work AND home, create healthy boundaries, reduce stress and develop a sustainable work life balance.
Building an engaged and resilient workforce means equipping people with the skills to build strong relationships, have courageous conversations and create a meaningful support structure around them.
Working-from-home is likely to be a significant part of the fabric of working life for the foreseeable future.
The onus is now on leaders to build the relationships and connections that empower people to have open, honest conversations around priorities, availability and the support they need to create a more sustainable work / life balance.
For many leaders, this requires a huge shift in their mindset and leadership style but as the “culture carriers” in organisations, the pace they set is the pace people will follow – and that is not headed in a healthy direction.
For all its ills, COVID presents leaders with an opportunity to re-imagine and model a more sustainable work/life balance for themselves and help their team do the same.
How we can help...
We equip leaders and teams with the skills to build strong, supportive relationships at work AND home, create healthy boundaries and ask for the support they need from those around them to make life work. Services on offer include:
- Awareness Webinars
- Pressing RESET – helps people redefine work/life balance for the New Normal
- Conducting your own Relational Audit.
- Designing a template for a more sustainable work/life balance.
- Staying “more connected than the interned” with the next generation
- Equipping Workshops
- Creating Healthy Boundaries – helps everyone develop the skills to strengthen relationships, clarify values, create healthy boundaries, have courageous conversations and design a more sustainable work life balance.
- One-on-one Coaching – helps individuals embed the learning and achieve genuine relationship-centred behaviour change.