Advances in technology means the world is “always on”, 24/7. We connect across time and distance, get everything in an instant and can be reached by anyone, at anytime, from anywhere around the globe. However, unless we are careful about managing this 24/7 accessibility, incessant demands on our time, energy and attention will exact a huge price in stress, burnout and damaged relationships. There is an urgent need for each of us to develop our ability to lead ourselves and to focus on the things that truly matter. In this workshop, we help participants identify personal core values, design a lifestyle that puts first things first and establish healthy boundaries. Individuals are empowered to develop their own personal compass for being authentic, aligned and living to their values, despite the noise and demands of an always on, digital culture.
As a result of completing this live seminar/webinar participants will:
- Be able to work with focus and energy while maintaining their wellbeing and preferred work/life balance
- Be able to clarify, articulate and be on purpose with their personal core values and life goals
- Develop confidence in (re)establishing healthy boundaries around things that matter (health, relationships, balance)
- Be empowered to ask for what they need in their key relationships at work and home so they can achieve better work / life balance
- Be able to design a personal schedule / compass that allows them to live authentically and aligned with their values