All relationships face a similar set of inevitable “hurdles”. Success comes from being equipped to overcome those hurdles before they become challenges in relationships.
Many of the strategic people issues have broken relationships at work and / or home as the common thread, although they show up camouflaged as poor mental health and wellbeing, absenteeism, presenteeism or staff turnover.
Building a thriving workforce that is resilient, healthy and productive, involves equipping individuals to take personal responsibility for their own level of relational intelligence so they “turn up” to relationships well and build strong, healthy relationships at work and home. This creates an effective network of support for their own physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
AS A RESULT OF COMPLETING THIS LIVE CLASS, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- understand different personalities and workstyles so they can manage unmet expectations and discover strengths in differences (Habit #1: Be CURIOUS, not critical),
- be able to anticipate inevitable conflict, prepare for it and manage it well (Habit #2: Be CAREFUL, not crushing)
- develop shared perspectives, trust and respect through asking and discussing, rather than assuming and stereotyping (Habit #3: ASK, don’t assume)
- know how to build rapport, communicate effectively and show value and appreciation in meaningful ways (Habit #4: CONNECT, before you correct)
- be able to apply and share what they have learned through the tools, techniques and insights shared in the programme in all their relationships at work, at home and in life.