Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
In the New Normal,
the pressure on
Leaders to form
strong connections with their teams has never been greater.
Everyone is experiencing their version of pandemic fatigue, loss of social interaction anxiety about the future and managing the “bleed” of work into home life.
Now more than ever, success depends on leaders’ ability to model great relationships in all their interactions at work and at home.
Helping people “feel connected” has become a strategic priority in the culture shift to remote /hybrid agile working.
From conducting effective performance reviews, giving feedback or coaching, through to supporting people’s wellbeing and work/life balance, leaders must be equipped with the Relational Intelligence to cross the perceived personal / professional divide and connect with people on a more human level.
For many, this is a new level of expertise to develop, while simultaneously managing their own struggles and concerns.
The need has never been greater.
For all its ills, COVID has forced many organisations to finally prioritise helping their people improve their “Relational Intelligence”.
How we can help...
We equip Managers & Team Leads to “turn up” well to ALL their relationships, build strong, supportive networks around them, and achieve remarkable results by modelling a relationship-centred approach. Services on offer include:
- Awareness Webinars
- Courageous conversations for healthy relationships at work AND at home.
- Resolving Conflict & Misunderstanding in the remote environment.
- Listening with both E-A-R-S.
- Designing a template for a more sustainable Work/Life Balance.
- Developing Cultural Fluency while working remotely.
- Equipping Workshops
- The 4 Habits for Leaders – helps Managers & Team Leads build strong, supportive networks around them, and achieve remarkable results by modelling a relationship-centred approach.
- One-on-one Coaching – helps individuals embed the learning and achieve genuine relationship-centred behaviour change.