Relationships are being put to the test like never before. The stress of this global pandemic and virtual / remote working mean teams are being challenged in their ability to stay connected and productive. Simultaneously, home relationships are under pressure now with work, home and life colliding under one COVID roof.
Without question, the quality of relationships at work AND home have become central to employees’ mental health, resilience and ability to perform well.
Creating a workforce that thrives through these challenging times involves equipping people with the skills to “turn up” well in all their relationships, have better conversations and achieve better outcomes. This means helping people develop their own level of Relational Intelligence, so they can change their behaviours from habits that damage relationships to habits that strengthen them, on purpose.
By learning to build strong, healthy relationships around them, employees are empowered to create an effective network of support, so they remain connected, productive and resilient through this period of uncertainty and well into the future.
AS A RESULT OF COMPLETING THIS LIVE CLASS, PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- understand different personalities and workstyles so they can manage unmet expectations and discover strengths in differences (Habit #1: Be CURIOUS, not critical),
- be able to anticipate inevitable conflict, prepare for it and manage it well (Habit #2: Be CAREFUL, not crushing)
- develop shared perspectives, trust and respect through asking and discussing, rather than assuming and stereotyping (Habit #3: ASK, don’t assume)
- know how to build rapport, communicate effectively and show value and appreciation in meaningful ways (Habit #4: CONNECT, before you correct)
- be able to apply and share what they have learned through the tools, techniques and insights shared in the programme in all their relationships at work, at home and in life.